Breaking News
recent

Kendall Jenner Is Nearly Unrecognizable With New Pink Hair. Hot or Not ?

We’ve seen Kendall Jenner dramatically switch up her look for photoshoots before. She’s donned blonde wigs and heavy eyeliner, a bunny batman mask and even a shark costume. In her latest shoot for Love though, Kendall wears a hot pink wig, and for a few good seconds I had no idea it was actually her. She looks so different but I don't even know if it's only in my eyes or you have the same opinion.





Maybe it’s the length or color of the wig or the fact that she’s sporting bangs, but Kendall has never been more unrecognizable to me. Like, she sort of looks like Vanessa Hudgens here? Just me? No? OK. Regardless, I’m all about Kendall getting a little weird with her photoshoots. What do you think about the picture though. Is she hot or not ?

SOURCE
Aywhy93

Aywhy93

An Entertainment Blogger who is dedicated to providing you with the latest and newest updates, news, stories and gists from the nook and cranny of the world. Hope you enjoy the time spent here. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.