Breaking News
recent

Selena Gomez Talks Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift; OMG!!! She also likes Dating Older Men!

The 23-year-old singer-actress, Selena Gomez graces the cover of InStyle UK's January issue, and in the tell-all interview with the magazine, she gets candid about her dating life, including her on-again, off-again relationship with Justin Bieber. Selena Gomez really is sick of that same old love. "It's really hard because I'm a nice person. I'm just tired of talking about it," she says of her highly-publicized romance with the 21-year-old "Sorry" singer, Justin Bieber.

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
 
Despite the fact that Bieber was spotted serenading his former lover in Beverly Hills, California, earlier this month, the two have yet to confirm whether or not they're officially a couple again.



Gomez also says that getting back into the dating game isn't something she finds particularly enjoyable. "I hate it. It's hard," she admits. "I'm weirded out by the idea that a guy has Googled me before we meet, and that has happened." "I feel like I look 16 sometimes, which is a bummer, because I would love to date older guys," she adds.

While dating may not be her cup of tea, there's one person she can always turn to when she needs advice on anything, including guys: her close friend and fellow pop star, Taylor Swift. "People have this fantasy that we're in our underwear, having pillow fights," she explains. "We just play good music -- sometimes live -- and eat, and hang out."

Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez




"I'll be like, 'I think I totally screwed up,'" she adds, "but Taylor says, 'actually, you didn't' and shows me how to make my mistakes into something great."

While Gomez may be looking to date older men, she can't seem to get away from guys her own age.  If you are old and rich enough, you might want to try a date with Selena Gomez. :-)


Source: ETOnline
Aywhy93

Aywhy93

An Entertainment Blogger who is dedicated to providing you with the latest and newest updates, news, stories and gists from the nook and cranny of the world. Hope you enjoy the time spent here. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.